My name is Erasmus Habermann but everybody calls me RAZ. I am 31 years old. I am wheelchair bound due to cerebral palsy.
I am originally from Germany, however I’ve been living in UK since 1999. I was watching Dragon’s Den one-day and since then I have always wanted to own my own business.
When I left Staffordshire University in 2007 with a higher certificate of education in multimedia computing with web media technology, I found it extremely hard to find a job. I then started thinking I should really begin to write down my business idea – until then I had not really considered that running my own business would be a viable option for me. How wrong was I? In 2009 Habermann Translation was born!
We specialise in translations as well as tutoring from English into German and from German to English. The business is currently run under the permitted work scheme.
Our aim is to provide an excellent service to our customers. We achieve this by tailoring our service to customer’s individual needs. We will not take on more than we can confidently handle, in other words if we get a job then we will not take other jobs on until we have completed and delivered it to the customer.
Our ethos is to deliver a good finished translation/tutoring session to the customer. To us it is quality not quantity that is the key to success. Feel free to take a look at what our customers have said about our company by visiting our website.
We have recently joined forces with Andypops Media to develop and launch
- HT Multiplication Trainer is a fun, fast multiplication training app.
- Train yourself to do quick multiplication.
- Customize the number range – in other words you decide how difficult or easy you want the multiplications to be by setting the smallest and largest numbers to multiply.
- If you give the incorrect answer, it will tell you the correct one.
- You get 90 seconds to complete a round.
- Post your score to Facebook.
How good are you at solving multiplications in your head while the clock ticks down?