The Alzheimer’s Show will be held on 5th & 6th June at Olympia Central, London and we will be there on Stand F11.
Now in its third year, The Alzheimer’s Show has attracted thousands of family and professional carers looking for the very best practical advice, information, products and services to help those affected by Alzheimer’s and all forms of dementia. It is the only event where in one place you can listen to and question the leading dementia experts, discover practical advice and help, take part in practical activity workshops and meet exhibitors showcasing the latest and best products and services.
Visitors to the event can:
- Listen to the leading voices in dementia speak on a range of topics including early on-set, diagnosis, managing behavior, practical solutions, nutrition, research, drugs and treatments, social services, legal issues and much more
- Ask the experts in ‘Question Time’ panel sessions
- Discover hundreds of practical ideas and new solutions from dementia and care specialists including care at home, care homes, living aids, reminiscence therapy, furniture, funding, training, telecare, assistive technology, charity, research, legal, education and finance.
- Talk to experts on all subjects relating to living with, managing and caring for dementia
- Watch short, product and service demonstrations from our exhibitors
- Listen to individuals sharing their personal experiences of dealing with dementia and discuss issues with the audience
- Meet Admiral Nurses for 1-2-1 help and advice
- Discover and take part in the Practical Workshop
- Take time out in the Quiet Area
- Share your thoughts, experiences and insights with others
- Find the best direct advice, support and information on dementia than anywhere in the UK
For further information visit www.alzheimersshow.co.uk/london.